Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of your reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, Inventhelp Headquarters but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how to patent a product good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new invention ideas company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as possible.